Complete Protection of Your Hair – from the Inside Out
pH Plex© 1 Protect is designed to protect your hair during color or bleach/lightener treatments, at home or in salons. So far, Professional-grade Plex products were only available to stylists as their application typically required adjustments to the color composition, the bleach/lightner oxidizer concentration, and their respective application times.
The pH Plex© 1 Protect active ingredient is found naturally within the body and is a known skin care active ingredient. The combination of these two elements have allowed many users of the pH Plex 1 protect to say good-bye to color/bleach induced itching.
While the bonding technology of other Plex products claim to react with only ONE type of Amino-acid of the hair, the pH Plex© 1 Protect active ingredient reacts with ALL types of amino-acids of the hair. Therefore, we are addressing the whole hair, not just a portion of it. All amino acids matter. This allows us to completely protect your hair, and in the next step, repair it.
The pH Plex© 1 Protect active ingredient is tested and confirmed to not react with your at home hair color or bleach/lightener. We never compromise the quality of our products and ensure that there will be no compromise to the color or bleach/lightener results you are used to seeing.
For all Hair Colors, Bleaches/Lighteners and Hair Types. pH Plex is fragrance-free and made in Germany. 1 sachet pH Plex 1 Repair (7 ml) is good for shoulder length hair. Longer hair customers or clients use 2 pH Plex 1 Repair (7 ml).
Take your stylist home, with pH Plex!
Add the entire contents of one sachet pH Plex 1 protect to your ready-to-use hair color or lightener. Mix thoroughly. For longer hair, use two sachets pH Plex 1 protect. Apply mixture to hair and leave in as per usage instructions of your color or lightener, or as you have always done. Rinse thoroughly when complete, do not wash. Towel-dry. Proceed with pH Plex 2 repair.
- professional grade hair damage protection during chemical hair treatments (color, lightener, perm, relaxer)
- exclusive, patented pH-balanced formulations
- compatible with all colors, lighteners, perms and relaxers
- simple, worry-free application: no adjustments to your normal application routine/composition/times
- affordable, reliable single-dose packaging
- formulated to meet the needs of professionals and home users alike
- helps to reduce unpleasant sensations during chemical hair treatments